Senior IT Account Manager (Colombia)
Senior IT Account Manager
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Electronic, Engineering, Electronic Engineering or related.
- Master (Desirable).
- 3-5 years of experience in IT processes, IT Pre-Sales, IT Service Delivery, IT Infrastructure.
- Advanced English level (B2/C1).
- Office proficiency.
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Thinks globally.
- Communication skills.
- Thrives on complete stakeholder satisfaction.
- Transformational Mindset.
- Smart and decisive with data.
- To Channel the requirements of the IT to strategic clients, becoming the Single Point of Contact (POC).
- Facilitate communication between the IT areas and both internal and external clients.
- Manage the movements, additions, and changes requested, in order to improve response times in the areas of the IT.
- Follow up and control the internal IT and Facilities areas of requirements and technology initiatives of the clients in charge.
- Service management: Generate management reports for both internal and external clients.
- Coordinate the areas within the IT to generate the responses to the audits of the clients in charge.
- Push technical support IT areas and clients (internal and external) for the resolution of incidents, problems, and requirements.
- Problem process: Along with the Problem Manager, lead Work tables and initiatives to find any kind of alternative to IT issues.
- Look for improvements and optimization in IT process, reporting, and communication.